Friday, July 11, 2014

One Week

One week in...

We've only cooked dinner once, thanks to the generosity of our parishioners!

The dog has escaped the backyard 5 times, not by jumping over the fence, which we marveled at, since she's 11 years old, but by crawling under a loose piece of fencing.  Fixing this is first on the weekend's to-do list.

I have not left eastern Baltimore County.  I haven't gotten on an Interstate.  I haven't had to put gas in my car.  To make up for my staying local, my husband gets on I-95 daily.

Speaking of my husband, he is home every night!  His arrival time has varied from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Instead of our old Skynet, our new home wireless network is called "The Promised LAN" :)

I've attended one committee meeting, at which a major concern was the score of the Orioles' game.  Unfortunately, the next committee meeting is scheduled for this coming Tuesday during the MLB All-Star Game.  I wonder if attendance will be down or the meeting will be short??

I've met with previous pastors of each church and the current church secretaries. 

I only have a picture of one welcome sign, because the second church is at a busy intersection and so far I've always had my daughter with me.  Hopefully, I'll get a picture of it before it gets changed.




No comments:

Post a Comment